DryGair’s dehumidification systems are designed to create optimal air circulation in greenhouses as large as 4,000 m² (43,000 ft²) and treat up to 22,000 m³ (13,000 CFM) of air per hour.
This is achieved through several patented design characteristics:
- DryGair units suck in humid air from the bottom and release dry and warmer air from the top, thus the dry air slowly descends as it cools, providing humid-controlled air at all heights, while focusing mainly on the top level of the plant, where growth occurs.
- The roof of the DryGair unit has been specially designed and honed to distribute the outgoing air evenly in all directions. This feature, combined with the built in fans, allows the dry air to travel along the thermal screen, to reach all corners of the greenhouse.
These two features combined ensure air flow from top to bottom, in an inward motion towards the unit in the center of the greenhouse. This is critical to achieve optimal air circulation and homogenous conditions throughout the greenhouse, in order to keep your plants healthy and vital, wherever they are positioned.
Benefits of DryGair’s air circulation:
- Air uniformity throughout the greenhouse
- Additional fanning allows for energy savings
- Circulation at all heights including amidst the foliage
- Large air capacity
DryGair systems may create air circulation with or without turning on the dehumidifier, allowing for optimal circulation at times where dehumidification is not necessary